My name is John Arender and I have been specializing in wedding videography and photography since 2015. I filmed my first wedding as a favor to some dear friends and quickly realized that there wasn't a better job that I could have. Being a part of someone's wedding, one the happiest days of their lives, is not something that I take lightly or for granted. It's an honor to be able to capture the joining of two families and the start of another. I love what I do; capturing those who love each other.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME
- I am engaged to the most beautiful woman in whole world.
- I was born and raised in Mississippi and I currently live in Hattiesburg.
- I love Coca-Cola.
- In another life, I would have been an astronaut.
- I love making and listening to music.
- Banana pudding is the best dessert, don't question me.
- Traveling is very important to me. The more you see the world, the more you understand other people.
- I equally enjoy big cities and the middle of nowhere.
- The mountains are 10x better than the beach.
- Taco Bell is good for you and a key component of the food groups.